5/10/2011

Everyday Handmade: Cute Company

Hello! I'm here with this week's installment of Everyday Handmade!

Life has it's ups and downs, and sometimes you just need a cute face to look at! This week I'm rounding up the cutest company I can find---the most adorable little critters created by the lovely members of the Artisans Gallery Etsy Team. These little guys will sit by you and smile while you work, and are guaranteed to lift your heart!

without further ado . . .

This little hedgehog comes to us from Sabahnur, a wonder-filled shop of crocheted cuteness! Don't you love his round physique and sweet coloring? Find him and all of his animal friends here.



Bring the woods into your home with this sweet little white-tailed deer from Eve's Little Earthlings! {find it here with its other woodland pals}. This guy's made from a repurposed wool sweater!



For the brightest cuteness around, check out this Twinky Star from Bubbletime! Doesn't this guy make your heart melt? Find him and a whole lot more cuteness here!



For a perfect little fox with lots of personality, check out the sweet figurines of Bonjour Poupette (find mr. fox here). But more than just this cutest fox, Bonjour Poupette has a whole menagerie of creatures real and fantastical not to be missed!



And last but not least, you won't want to miss this beautiful distinguished owl from Blue Terracotta! Made from Brown Herringbone Wool, I think he's just delightfully owly, don't you? {Find him and other great friends here}. Blue Terracotta also has many creatures that can travel along with you---check out her brooches!



I hope you've found a sweet little friend and a smile in this post! Have a wonder-filled week!


10 comments:

BlueTerracotta said...

These are all such perfect companions! Thank you for featurng my owls!

Jenny Sea Pinks/ Bubbletime said...

What an adorable bunch, I must say! I'm very flattered to have my Twinkly Star featured, thank you :)

Jenny/Bubbletime & SeaPinks

Hamarat Anne said...

awww so cute feauture thanks so much

Unknown said...

Love those owls! A very sweet feature, thanks for including me.

Sofie said...

It's so wonderful to see all of these adorable critters together here!

Jennifer Cowgill said...

so adorable I am in love with this team's cute!

VerbenaPlace said...

These definitely put a smile on your face! Such cute artisan creatures!

steinschmuckdesign said...

Toooooo cute!!!!!

Linda said...

Oh, very much in love with all of these creatures! Though I'm afraid they woulf suffer quite a bit when I'm in a bad working phase (e.g. throwing or taling senseless computer-camera-pictures...). So rather put them somewhere safe away from my working desk!
Linda / PaperPhine

Heather Kent said...

SO SO CUTE! I want to hug & squish them all.