5/17/2011

Everyday Handmade: Skirts

It's that time of year for all of the ladies in the Northern Hemisphere: skirt time. The weather is getting warmer, and it's time to break out sweet skirts. Truth be told, it's raining outside my window right now in northern California, but the days are getting longer, and I know sunshine's just around the bend. Such spring gaiety sent me on a search through the Artisans Gallery Team wares for lovely comfy skirts, and I found some beauties---skirts that look cute but will also move with everyday life. Here we go:



The perfect skirt for a lazy Sunday and also looking a little special, this Green Almond Linen Skirt from Isabel Amyo would be a great addition to your summer wardrobe! Find it here along with so many other great casual, organic-feeling, beautiful handmade pieces!



This diagonal skirt from Studio Shihar looks like instant comfort with a little bit of flair! Made from layered lycra, it will move with you, and you get to customize the style by picking your two favorite colors when you order! Sweet! Find it here as well as a whole line of unique comfortable clothing.



I've been eyeing these sweet skirts by Thongbai Tatong for quite some time now, and I know I'm not alone! Made from cotton jersey, with that sweet patchwork design, and the perfect length and shape for just about any situation, you can't go wrong! Check out all of the designs here. Thongbai also makes dresses, scarves, and bags!

Yay for skirts! Happy skirt wearing to you all! Have a wonder-filled week!

{see previous Everyday Handmade posts}

9 comments:

Thongbai Tatong said...

Yay, summer is approaching and it is time to wear skirts. This is a great collection, Nicole. So lovely of you to include my skirt. Thank you for the feature and your kind words.

- Bai

Viktoria said...

good suggestion! and beautiful skirts!

IsabelAmyo said...

I'm happy to see my skirt in your suggestion for summer. Great post ! Thank you so much

IsabelAmyo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IsabelAmyo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steinschmuckdesign said...

I totally love Skirts in Summer and this
are really wonderful!!!

Genevieve said...

A skirt is the ultimate in summer comfort in my opinion. This is a great selection!

shira said...

Beautiful♥ ♥ ♥

belinda marshall said...

gorgeous!! adding leggings to my skirt outfits down here ;)