The first is our Team Leader, Lee of OneClayBead. Lee makes Handmade Stoneware, Pottery and Indie Jewelry. With over 30 years of experience, Lee creates masterful work! You can find beautiful functional and decorative works on her site, she even gift wraps and offers Bridal Registry pieces which you can see here. Below is a look at her "Ravens and Doves' process shot:
This was listed in her Etsy shop and sold already! Here is what the finished piece looks like:
Sarah John Afana of the same Etsy Shop name. Sarah creates original artwork, fine art prints and photographs as well as handmade scarves and other seasonal crafts She has had a burst of inspiration this summer, I've watched as her techniques, palette and vision has morphed into a wonderful new body of work in just the last few months! Here is one of her newer works, a kaleidoscope piece called 'Revolution".
1. Pattern Pieces-templates are created for all the shards of the kaleidoscope.
2. Cutting Pieces-the templates are then traced onto altered paper (Recycled pages of National geographic that have been marbled) and cut out
3. Layout Closeup-all the pieces of the kaleidoscope before collage
4. center star-the beginning of the collage
5. Below: Revolution-finished image!