2/24/2010

Artisans Gallery – Variations in Black & White

article by Jill of glazedOver
So enamored of this team of astonishingly talented artists, I thought it might be interesting to drain the color out for a moment to see what I could find. Now that I have, I may just refuse to ever look away.

Midnight Frost Herb of Grace Rustic Nature Necklace

Midnight Frost Herb of Grace Necklace
by UnaOdd
clip_image001[8]
Art Print by bluebicicletta
clip_image002[6]
Ceramic Vase by NewMoonStudio
between black and white - ONE Loop necklace scarf
Loop necklace Scarf  by nitca

clip_image001
Chantilly Corolla Top by isabelamyo


clip_image002

blackened bundle earrings by kathiroussel

20 comments:

Monica said...

Wonderful items, Jill! I am amazed at this incredible team and all that we have to offer.

masaoms said...

Beautiful selection!!! ;-)

Kendra Zvonik said...

thoughtful selections, jill. thank you!

Lee Wolfe Pottery OneClayBead said...

Beautiful choices, Jill! I love B&W,I love the works featured, and I really admire the creative photography used by each artisan!
Lee (OneClayBead)

Decorate the Diva said...

Amazing black and white choices!!!

Victoria Webb said...

Degas said that if he had a life to live over, he'd only work in black and white. Lovely pieces and an incredible team!

Unknown said...

I love everything -- so elegant and chic!

steinschmuckdesign said...

Jill,
they all are awesome,
Thanks so much for sharing!!

marsar said...

wonderful choices!!

StaroftheEast said...

smashing collection!

(StarBags)

Linor Shturem said...

thank you for adding me to this post
black and white is the best!!

TheJoyofColor said...

Fantastic finds Jill, really like this "noncolor" list
So proud to be part of this wonderful team

Sarah John Afana said...

Nothing "basic" about these beautiful black and white finds. Loving this talented team!

Unknown said...

jill thanks a big bunch for adding my earrings to this eye catching B&W post-- it's super!

Lynn Lunger said...

Very sweet Black and White finds... beautiful pieces! Thank you for including my necklace.

twolefthands said...

Wow, gorgeous collection and wonderful photos!

Kreativlink said...

Fantastic picks!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

These are such classy selections--I want them all!

NewMoonStudio said...

Wonderful items!!!It is so great to see one of my vases here. Thank you kindly!

IsabelAmyo said...

I am so happy to be in your choise Thank you so much